you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Wednesday, April 4
feel so cheated. thought my GPA will increase after the results of my paper but no.., ok it did but only 0.05?!?!
aiyo might as well dun increase la. no difference can!
wha.. all the bad words just filled my head when i saw the results la. so rubbish can! like the other subjects dun count for anything like that! urgghhh!
session on friday, in my words, was kinda shitty haha. felt totally unprepared and like gave them superficial information on the groups. u know like those kind when i look into the internet and i'll be able to find it? but i got mixed thoughts abt the session. not really sure whether it's good or bad but what i'm sure is that i dun want the same thing to happen again. 'learning' experience huh haha..
but things aside. i'm loving every minute of the hols =)
(besides the parents nagging issue)